// Intrigued? Apply here to join our journey of making human-level language AI part of everyday life through next-gen generalization-focused language research.
We are looking for data scientists that are passionate about applied and theoretical research in the realm of computational linguistics. As a data scientist, you will join us on our quest to develop novel approaches for generalized AI that can understand and generate natural language. As such, you will study linguistics and mathematical phenomena in order to create new state-of-the-art NLP models that can be applied on, and generalize across multiple domains and use cases.
- Master degree or higher in Computer Science/Mathematics/Physics,/Electric engineering or equivalent is a must
- Strong theoretical background in Machine Learning
- An understanding of linguistics’ theory and principles (semantic relations, parsing methods, etc.)
- 2+ years experience with Python
- 3+ years experience with conducting NLP research (Specifically: Text) using Deep Learning models (RNN, Transformers, etc) and frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc.)
- Educate our customers on new and existing features, best practices, and a variety of use cases across industries. This is achieved by planning and hosting online demos, consultations, and screen shares on both a one-to-one and one-to-many basis.
An in-depth understanding in one or more of the following will be a plus:
- Information theory
- Probability and statistics
- Bayesian methods
- Publications at top-tier conferences (i.e, ACL, EMNLP, ICML, NeurIPS)
- Experience with distributed DL
- Experience with cloud ML (GCP, AWS, etc.)
We're looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our applications team, reporting to the team lead. Our team is based in Tel Aviv. You'll be integrating external utilities and applications to our on-premise main solution as well as for our cloud solution. The ideal candidate is someone who has hands-on experience with development and infrastructure and is able to take on new challenges in new areas.
- Add capabilities to our applications framework, which will allow better flexibility for application development.
- Enhance our SDK so we can build custom applications more easily.
- In addition, you will add new components to our UI system, create widgets for our custom dashboard, and work with our core teams for additional features.
- BS.c / BA in Computer science (or other relevant degrees), and at least 5 years of experience - Must
- Experience with NodeJS - Must
- Experience with ReactJS, React hooks - Must
- Experience with Typescript - advantage
- Experience with distributed architecture, microservices, REST API - Must
- Experience in Java, Spring Framework - advantage
- Team player, willing to work in a dynamic startup environment (Agile)
- Experience in large scale data processing pipelines- must
About our branding and art
Our product experience is all about playfulness and simplicity. Using our playground & lego blocks, developers imagine and build powerful products, utilizing state-of-the-art language AI.
About the job
- Our challenge is to “translate” cutting edge AI research into a product that developers and product teams can intuitively use.
- As a UX designer you will build experiences for our tens of thousands developers. Develop a platform that ignites curiosity and help them adopt language capabilities into their products.
- Engage with users and product partners to understand customer needs, and design products and workflows to unlock elegant, intuitive solutions
- Work closely with Marketing, Product and Engineering teams, in an agile environment, to solve the most important customer problems
- Articulate the customer problem and success metrics, and gain alignment with stakeholders on your approach to testing, learning, and iterating on a solution
- Own and advance the vision for One AI’s language products
A job description may not exactly match the skills of every applicant. We encourage applicants with alternative experiences to apply, even if they do not possess the exact qualifications. You don't need to follow a traditional career path - we love people who bring something new to the table.
- Talented and eager to make a difference
- Curious, constantly learns and improves
- Can share a portfolio that demonstrate product thinking and understanding of user-centric design
- Has 3+ years of experience designing and evolving web-based experiences and complex applications in a fast-paced environment
- An ideal candidate has experience working with API-first products & designing advanced data visualizations
- As a PLG company we also value a consumer experience
- Familiar with prototyping/mocking tools like Figma
- Familiar with website building tools such as Webflow & Wordpress - advantage
- Data driven
Preferably, this role will be in Tel Aviv.