About our branding and art
Our product experience is all about playfulness and simplicity. Using our playground & lego blocks, developers imagine and build powerful products, utilizing state-of-the-art language AI.
About the job
- Our challenge is to “translate” cutting edge AI research into a product that developers and product teams can intuitively use.
- As a UX designer you will build experiences for our tens of thousands developers. Develop a platform that ignites curiosity and help them adopt language capabilities into their products.
- Engage with users and product partners to understand customer needs, and design products and workflows to unlock elegant, intuitive solutions
- Work closely with Marketing, Product and Engineering teams, in an agile environment, to solve the most important customer problems
- Articulate the customer problem and success metrics, and gain alignment with stakeholders on your approach to testing, learning, and iterating on a solution
- Own and advance the vision for One AI’s language products
A job description may not exactly match the skills of every applicant. We encourage applicants with alternative experiences to apply, even if they do not possess the exact qualifications. You don't need to follow a traditional career path - we love people who bring something new to the table.
- Talented and eager to make a difference
- Curious, constantly learns and improves
- Can share a portfolio that demonstrate product thinking and understanding of user-centric design
- Has 3+ years of experience designing and evolving web-based experiences and complex applications in a fast-paced environment
- An ideal candidate has experience working with API-first products & designing advanced data visualizations
- As a PLG company we also value a consumer experience
- Familiar with prototyping/mocking tools like Figma
- Familiar with website building tools such as Webflow & Wordpress - advantage
- Data driven
Preferably, this role will be in Tel Aviv.